Thursday 29 March 2012

Easter Projects ~ No.2

I'm still having problems loading photo's onto my pages, but at least todays is finally finished.

I have another Easter project to share with you today and again I've used the Everyday Enchantment DSP that's a "Sale-a-bration" exclusive item.


Front View

I used "Naturals Ivory" cardstock to actually make the basket then decorated with the DSP as I wanted something quite Strong so that it would hold the chocolate.

The flower on the front was made with the "Fancy Flower" punch.  Stampin' Up cardstock is made up of 2 layers so that even though the flower  looks like it was made with 2 punched pieces, it is only 1.  I ran it through the crimper a few times to loosen the fibres of the cardstock which then made it easy to pull apart the 2 layers to create the more delicate petal effect.


The actual basket was made with a piece of cardstock that only measures 6x6" but it is still big enough to hold 6 Creme Eggs quite comfortably.

It will also hold a bag of mini eggs.

So, hopefully, that gives you some idea of how large it is inside.

I'll be back later today with another "Sale-a-bration" project, (well, if there isn't too many blogger technical problems!), remember, this special promotion finishes on the 31st March, so only a few more days left!

Chat again later ... xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anna - how did you make the basket for this? You might have made the basket in an earlier class that I have missed. I love the basket and would like to have a go! Many thanks. Angela.

    PS Many thanks for the delightful card xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela,

      I'll do a tutorial and post it on here in the next few days.

      Anna xx

      Delete